Silversquare is a fast-growing company comprised of 10 uniquely designed working spaces in Brussels, Zaventem, Liège and Luxembourg. Artists and designers are invited to give our workspaces an extra soul, because efficiency is one thing, but atmosphere is just as important to create a work environment that helps productivity.
In the end, each venue is unique and makes Silversquare an ecosystem based on diversity.
As coworking spaces, we are not just space providers: we enhance the working spaces by being the best companion.
Silversquare is a binding agent between people, skills, and knowledge.
Silversquare is a solid community of 5000 members surrounded and animated by an open-minded team of more than 60 dedicated caretakers whose personalities make all the difference and make our services the reason people come to Silversquare. Silversquare team is the heart of the system. Professional, spirited, and dynamic, they harmonize and foster the spirit of the spaces.
Pleasure and having fun at work has an important place in our daily life. Because yes, we work hard, but we also enjoy sharing a drink during our after-works and get-togethers!
ABOUT THE JOB
The coworking sector is booming and Silversquare continues to expand. As part of our development, we are looking for an Administrative Office Manager NL / EN / FR.
We are looking for a structured & collaborative person responsible for all the administrative and coordinating tasks happening in a coworking. Someone who will support the sales manager in the sales process by encoding incoming contracts and liaising with customers to comply with our KYC process. Someone who will collaborate with the Community Office Manager by maintaining the CRM up to date and support the coworking in any customers queries. You will be in charge of invoicing customers and checking receipt of payments as well as handling supplier invoices.
As an Administrative Office Manager, you are responsible for ensuring a great organized administrative process within your coworking space. Along with your team, you manage the coworking autonomously.
- Support the Sales Manager with entering, coordinating, and managing contracts in collaboration to ensure delivery of agreed services by the coworking
- Perform the administrative task related to onboarding and outboarding of members. Collaborate and ensure Office manager has all necessary information to perform a proper onboarding for new commers.
- Good understanding of the Office manager’s job and take over the front desk 30% of your time.
- Ensuring KYC process is respected - Manages KYC information flow by researching, requesting, recording, and analyzing data and information. With a regular flow of information and conducting compliance risk assessments.
- Conducts regular assessments in respect with the Billing and Compliance process.
- Issuing invoices and checking receipt of payments
- Monitoring and dealing with billing requests in a timely manner
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Check data accuracy in CRM Data, orders, and invoices
- Liaise with the suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and handle incoming invoices
- Support for problem solving with effective complaint and claims processing
- Support the Office manager in any administrative related task
- Prepare and support in production of reports and statistics as well as monthly financial accounting data
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Vibrant personality
- Team player
- Strong verbal communication& interpersonal skills
- Service-minded and customer focus
- Organised and punctual
- Multitasking & Handles Pressure
- Hands-on mentality
- Microsoft Office Skills