Silversquare is a fast-growing company comprised of 10uniquely designed working spaces in Brussels, Zaventem, Liègeand Luxembourg. Artists and designers are invited to give our workspaces an extra soul, because efficiency is one thing, but atmosphere is just as important to create a work environment that helps productivity.In the end, each venue is unique and makes Silversquare an ecosystem based on diversity.
As coworking spaces, we are not just space providers: we enhance the working spaces by being the best companion. Silversquare is a binding agent between people, skills, and knowledge.
Silversquare is a solidcommunity of 4200 members surrounded and animated by an open-minded team of more than 60dedicated caretakers whose personalities make all the difference and make our services the reason people come to Silversquare.
Silversquare team is the heart of the system. Professional, spirited, and dynamic, they harmonize and foster the spirit of the spaces.
Pleasure and having fun at work has an important place in our daily life. Because yes, we work hard, but we also enjoy sharing a drink during our after-works and get-togethers!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an entrepreneur at heart, full of ambition, who knows how to take ownership of his projects. Someone who knows how to create opportunities and make them happen. Someone who is commercial and welcoming, someone who is fun and lively, who knows how to listen to understand his client's needs. Someone who dreams of carrying out a project from A to Z, in collaboration with his team.
As an Office Manager Community, you are the heart and soul of your coworking space. Both of you will have full ownership of the day-to -day operations. Office Manager ,a.k.a.“OM”,could also be the initials of “Operational Magicians”. You will make the magic happen in your coworking!
- Bring a smile to all members and visitors
- Prepare arrival of new members, (get the office and access ready, welcoming and onboarding)
- Ensuring outstanding customer service and work environment
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Managing community developing member relationships (by organizing local events, networking opportunities...) and hosting and coordinating member gatherings.
- Managing meeting room bookings with Venue Coordinator and preparing meeting rooms
- Handling complaints and resolving member issues in collaboration with suppliers and providers (IT, logistics, maintenance...)
- Handling members mail (accepting packages; sorting mail...)
- Responsible for the coworking maintenance and cleanliness
- Contributing to continuous improvement of our services and identifying new desired services
- Sales support in collaboration with Business Managers
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Vibrant personality
- Social and people-oriented
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Service-minded and community-focused
- Ability to work independently
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong ability to handle pressure
- Open to innovation and outside the box thinking
- Attention to details
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office tools