Silversquare is a fast-growing company comprised of 8 uniquely designed offices spaces in Brussels, Zaventem and Luxembourg. Artists and designers are invited to give our offices an extra soul, because efficiency is one thing, but atmosphere is just as important to create a work environment that helps productivity.
In the end, each venue is unique and makes Silversquare an ecosystem based on diversity.
As coworking spaces, we are not just space providers: we enhance the working spaces by being the best companion. Silversquare is a binding agent between people, skills, and knowledge.
Silversquare is a solid community of 2000 members surrounded and animated by an open-minded team of 40 dedicated caretakers whose personalities make all the difference and make our services the reason people come to Silversquare.
Silversquare team is the heart of the system. Professional, spirited, and dynamic, they harmonize and foster the spirit of the spaces.
Pleasure and having fun at work has an important place in our daily life. Because yes, we work hard, but we also enjoy sharing a drink during our after-works and get-togethers!
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be a team of 2 Office Managers embodying the heart and soul of your coworking space. Both of you will have full ownership of the day-to day operations. Office Manager, a.k.a. “OM”, could also be the initials of “Operational Magicians”. You will make the magic happen in your coworking!
- Bring a smile to all members and visitors
- Onboarding new members
- Ensuring outstanding customer service and work environment
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Managing invoicing (create invoice and credit notes, verification of the bill run (fees and membership) before sending the invoices) Monitoring and dealing with billing requests in a timely manner
- Managing community, developing member relationships (by organizing local events, networking opportunities…) and hosting and coordinating member gatherings
- Managing meeting room bookings and preparing meeting rooms
- Handling complaints and resolving member issues in collaboration with suppliers and providers (IT, logistics, maintenance…)
- Handling members’ mail (accepting packages, sorting mail…)
- Contributing to continuous improvement of our services and identifying new desired services
- Sales support in collaboration with business Managers
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Vibrant personality
- Social and people-oriented
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Service-minded and community-focused
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong ability to handle pressure
- Open to innovation and outside the box thinking
- Attention to details
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office tools