A unique session with Jacques BORLÉE to boost your motivation and to learn how to move challenges into success
Jacques Borlée was a sprinter, specializing in the 100m, 200m and 400m, winning seven Belgian championship titles. In 1983 he won a silver medal at the European Indoor Athletics Championships in Budapest in the 200m. In 1980 he participated in the Moscow Olympics.
He then became a trainer and won the trophy for Belgian trainer of the year twice, in 2011 and 2012. He won 13 medals with the Belgian Tornados including 5 European championship titles (4 x 400): 2012 Helsinki - 2015 Prague (indoor European record) - 2016 Amsterdam - 2018 Berlin - 2019 Glasgow.
The Borlée family represents 44 overall medals internationally.
- Olivia: gold medal in the 4x100m in Beijing (2008)
- Jonathan: NCAA 400m champion in 2009
- Kévin: European 400m champion in 2010 - 3rd at the world championships in Daegu over 400m in 2011
- Dylan: finished 2nd at the European indoor championships over 400m in Prague
- London Olympic Games: Kévin and Jo finish 5th and 6th over 400m
- Olympic Games Rio: the Tornados finish 4th
- With Jonathan Sacoor, he won the Junior World Champion title over 400m in 2018
For more than ten years, Jacques Borlée has been involved in the supervision of Belgian sporting hopefuls in various disciplines such as football, tennis, basketball, athletics, hockey, ... It has enabled both these hopes and other established athletes to benefit from the latest developments in sports science to access higher levels of sports performance.
Jacques Borlée has had the opportunity to practice in the best international facilities and has made a name for himself both nationally and internationally.
His expertise in infrastructure is recognized and appreciated by his peers thanks to his practical approach and close to the real needs of athletes.