What's Jean-Louis Van Houwe's background? His vision of fintech, blockchains and the future of banking. Jean-Louis is pleased to invite Xavier Pansaers, co-founder of Govrn by his side.
The conference will be followed by a networking session with drinks and snacks, with supervision and respect for all sanitary measures. Powered by La Miche - Regenerative afterworks.
Here's an overview of Jean-Louis Van Houwe's main acomplishments:
- June 2011: Monizze obtains its state license as an issuer of electronic meal vouchers and Colruyt becomes its 1st customer the same day.
- March 2015: Monizze becomes a member of FinTech Belgium and Jean-Louis Van Houwe joins the board of directors. FinTech Belgium is a federation of professionals interested in disruptive business models and new technologies in the financial sector.
- June 2015: Monizze joins the Up group.
- September 2016: Monizze launches its 3-in-1 card including the 3 extralegal benefits (the meal voucher, the eco voucher and the gift voucher).
- October 2018: Jean-Louis Van Houwe, founder and CEO of Monizze becomes President of FinTech Belgium.
- May 2020: The team of 55 Monizzers makes the daily lives of 30,000 employers, 370,000 users and 25,000 merchants in Belgium sparkle.
- July 2020: Monizze launches the consumer voucher to help revive the Belgian economy, hardly hit by the COVID-19 crisis.
Monizze issues the Meal, Eco, Gift, Activ ’and Consumption benefits. These five advantages are grouped together on a Monizze account. Monizze's electronic solutions are effective and economical loyalty and motivation tools that help members improve the purchasing power of their employees. Monizze's solutions are supported by favorable legislation with regard to social and fiscal charges, and constitute extra-legal advantages highly appreciated in Belgium.
Since 2015, FinTech Belgium gathers a very dynamic community of Fintech, Insurtech, Regtech, Accoutingtech, Tradetech-savvy experts to discuss disruptive models and support the development of new technologies for the finance industry.
FinTech independent and non-profit organisation’s main missions are to:
- PROMOTE - actively and tangibly promote the Digital Finance sector in BE and Belgian FinTechs abroad
- DIALOGUE – we are the single point of contact for our industry towards the regulators and other stakeholders
- SHARE – we make the magic happen by sharing information, experience and knowledge within and out of our community.